viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Leri Lira, chilean musician!

Hi bloggers, I was thinking in showing you Jhon Cage – 4’33’’, Children Of Bodom – Sixpounder, Silvio Rodriguez – La tierra está pariendo un corazón or Luciano Berio – Folk Songs; But, today I’m showing you a song of one friend, he is Leri Lira. This musician started playing alone singing and playing her acoustic guitar, so he created many songs that I like a lot, it’s a unique style, it merges folk, foxtrot, nueva trova, and a infinity of influences. Leri is from Chile, and he obviously sing in Spanish. “El Origen” it’s a calm song, the lyrics are verbose, no linear and metaphoric so you can create the meaning of the discourse. I fell something similar while listening reggae, it’s easy and relaxing. A few years ago he created a band, Santa Matria. Personally I prefer the old Leri solo music, but the band is interesting to. I hope you’ll check this enormous Chilean musician.

LERI LIRA, Check his music in youtube!.

 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRZdTGSItD8

3 comentarios:

  1. Silvio Rodríguez is really good composer, you should have talk about him c:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. is a good recommendation, but I try to listen the song and I can not , think that is a fault of link :/

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I checked the link and for me it's working, try coping and pasting the link in a new navigator box or simply search leri lira - el origen in youtube ;)

    ResponderBorrar