viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Family Meat.


Today I will talk you about a curius family meat. My ancestry is from Arabia Saudita. I remember a family meat from 4 years ago more less, it was on the department of my grandfather,  there was all the family of my father, grandparents Myrna and Ismael, uncles Erick, Yasmin, Jocelyn, my cousins Felipe, Erick, Carolina, Paula and his boyfriend, and the boyfriend of Jocelyn, my parents Cristian and Magdalena and my sister Catalina. We all eat talking a lot, and then started the suspicious event. We use to get together frequently. The ex-boyfriend of my uncle works in Ufology, he says that he is an ALIEN!, he tell us a lot of hilarious and intriguing stories and then started a lot of questions from all us. I remember this history because I think that other ways of life obviously can exist, but not necessary in our earth, so was surprising to hear a person who claim be one!. When our family is eating, the conversation is dispersed and divided, but I love that after that sometimes we all talk together about something contingent or relevant. No every family can keep each other continuously and see all frequently, in my mother family we see each other frequently too so I’m grateful about this.

3 comentarios:

  1. In every family there is a drunk, a gay, a divorced, a lunatic.. maybe the new topic is been an alien!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. you have reason, actually is not easy join a all family, you and your family have a special relation

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jajaja
    ...."he says that he is an ALIEN!" that crazy I think...but despite that people are always that are special jaja. the important is that you were having fun , with this stories.

    ResponderBorrar